Join now - be part of our community!

False Advertising on the W6 Series - DO NOT BUY

dsswoosh

False Advertising on the W6 Series - DO NOT BUY

Anyone who wants to buy this TV specially for the smooth MotionFlow 200 options beware.

This TV does not support MotionFlow.

This is clearly false advertisement.

Am bumping this every single day until someone from Sony acknowledges why it has been falsely advertised.

104 REPLIES 104
oxman2k

yes motionflow xr 200hz on this set is just the led motion mode backlight blinking which darkens the picture,adds flicker,and double ghosting.sony why advertise the set as having motionflow then call it led motion in the tv options.you should not be advertising the set as having motionflow as this is totally different to led motion.

dsswoosh

bump for an answer

dsswoosh

Bump for an answer

oxman2k

has anyone from sony got the guts or honesty to answer this issue.sony If a business seller makes a false statement to persuade you to buy goods, they may have committed a criminal offence. You may want to report the trader to Trading Standards who have power to investigate this type of offence

dsswoosh

Bump for a Sony reply

dawiddylich

no motion flow settings at all.strange
cs2013
Explorer

Just want to add that I too am very dissappointed with the MotionFlow (or lack of) on this TV which I've just purchased. Picture is superb but smoothness isn't. I would return this TV if I could. Hoping there's a fix from Sony 😞

dsswoosh

Bump
dawiddylich

what is going on sony?