Join now - be part of our community!

Cashback Saga continues....

profile.country.GB.title
sprodrop
Explorer

Cashback Saga continues....

Latest email regarding the cashback.

Thank you for participating in our cashback promotion.
When submitting your claim, you provided us with a picture of the serial number of your product. However due to some fraud attempts we recently experienced, we are unfortunately forced to take extra measurements for all participants where we need to further investigate your case and we would require an additional picture to finalize the validation.
What is required of you:
-    Reply to this e-mail with a different picture than already provided. On this new picture, hold the product in your hand and clearly show the model and serial number of your product. In addition, we would ask that the picture includes a handwritten paper next to your product with your name on it.
Tip: Make sure that the entire product is visible and shows both the model name and serial number (take 2 photos if necessary because some lenses have serial number and model name on the opposite site).

Please reply to this mail with the necessary information within 10 days to make sure that we can proceed with the validation and that we do not need to reject your claim.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and delay this may cause in processing your cashback.

This is the same email I received last week. I have already done what they have asked and they have confirmed receipt of the photos for the 2nd time.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again @sprodrop  :slight_smile:

I replied your other thread about this but I guess this answers my question.

I have escalated this for you so someone from Sony should be in touch in the next couple of days.

Are your contact details correct in your profile?

Cheers