Join now - be part of our community!

How to get my Cash Back claim for an A7 kit

profile.country.GB.title
MaelgwynDavies
New

How to get my Cash Back claim for an A7 kit

My A7 camera kit just arrived today, and I was wondering how to clain back the £150 that is advertised. It asks or the ID number, and I have no idea what that mean, there is a number on the bottom of the camera, but the site hasn't recognised that, so I'm lost. What is the number I need to enter for the cailm to be valid?

I've read somewhere that I have to wait 30 days to claim the money, if I do that, it would be after the cut off date, does that mean I've screwed myself over and can't claim the money back?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

You can see more details on the campaign here.   

I understand that they ask for the product information which is the model, serial number, purchase date and retailer.

Hope this helps! 

Best wishes,

Sean mc

profile.country.IE.title
fernando.silper
New

I think it will be ok, I bought my camera last month and I claim my cashback today and I received an email confirming my cashback in 28 days.

profile.country.GB.title
Merv958
Explorer

I've just completed my cashback claim today. It wasn't easy finding out where to claim but I eventually found this link: https://www.sony.co.uk/cashback/summer

You will have to provide various details including retailer, purchase date etc. together with a pdf of your receipt and a photo of the serial number on the bottom of the camera.

Hope this helps