Join now - be part of our community!

Pixela Image Mixer ver 1

profile.country.en_GB.title
davathome
Visitor

Pixela Image Mixer ver 1

Had the excellent DCR TRV 50 E for 12 years. many many films uploaded. Recently changed computer, failed to locate my Pixela Image player ver 1 disc. Can anyone help with locatoing one.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi davathome, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

You could try the usual auction sites but it's unlikely there will be a stock version available via 'official' channels. There's also a strong possibility the Pixela disk software won't run on your new computer. Certainly the Sony download site has a USB driver valid only up to XP incarnations of the Windows OS: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/DCR-TRV50E/updates

You may be best off using the camera's i.LINK (DV-out) port to make firewire connection with your PC, which will need a firewire card or adaptor to work. They're cheap enough and often the only decent digital output option open to owners of older DV cameras, once they upgrade their computers.

If you need any help with this, just shout.

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
kevhand
New

Hi Dave,

I have managed to find my copy of the original disc I received with my DCR camcorder.

If you are still needing it please contact me through this forum and we can arrange something,

kevhand

profile.country.GB.title
fsekandary
New

Hello, this is a bit of a long shot but do you, by any chance, still have the PIXELA ImageMixer 1.0 disc?