Join now - be part of our community!

Sony a55 price

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
intellix
Visitor

Sony a55 price

How much did you pay for your Sony a55?

I bought mine on the 20th of November for £750 and then I see a couple of weeks later, it's dropped by £100 and you can also get about £75 back from VAT. making it about £575 about 2 weeks later

I feel a little conned, anyone else?

Tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi intellix,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I can understand you may feel annoyed, you could try contacting the retailer, but to be honest the price on products can vary from retailer to retailer. One may have a promotion running for a week or so and then reduce the product further the next week or return it to the pre reduced price.

I'm sure we have all been in this position at some time, the problem is, as I see it, is that you can either buy a product when you want it or wait and see if the price gets lower as the weeks and months past by, only problem with this is that a new model may come along and they the cycle starts again..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
agaurav009
New

Hi intellix,

So do I. Just that I bought it for £799 (hope to get some VAT back after I send the receipt) and just now saw in Jessops that it was for £629 now (£532 after VAT back)!!!!

Can we do something???

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi intellix,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I can understand you may feel annoyed, you could try contacting the retailer, but to be honest the price on products can vary from retailer to retailer. One may have a promotion running for a week or so and then reduce the product further the next week or return it to the pre reduced price.

I'm sure we have all been in this position at some time, the problem is, as I see it, is that you can either buy a product when you want it or wait and see if the price gets lower as the weeks and months past by, only problem with this is that a new model may come along and they the cycle starts again..