Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Party Shot offer

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
angaunt99
New

Sony Party Shot offer

Anyoneelse get the email offering £100 off the price of £129 then find voucher brings price down to £100 not £29?? Phoned Sony Helpline and they could not help - kept putting me on hold then suggest I send an email with scree shot of email. Bizarre as they sent the email .

Thanks for looking

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Anne,

if you check now I think you'll find the offer is working correctly..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi GoNz0-,

sorry must have missed your earlier post..:smileyblush:

Yes unfortunately the offer has now finished..:smileysad:

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Angaunt99, Welcome to Questions & Answers.. I have received the email & just checked what you have stated & you seem to be correct.  Let me see if I can get an explination from someone at Sony.

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Maybe a typo. I can only think it was supposed to be £29 off bringing the price down to £100. I shall ask around.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:smileyconfused:Watashiwateshdes wrote:

Maybe a typo. I can only think it was supposed to be £29 off bringing the price down to £100. I shall ask around.

To avoid wasting our time it's not worth us both investigating this so I'll leave it to watashiwateshdes..

angaunt99
New

Thanks - let me know!

Anne

heywood444
Visitor

Hi there

I received the same email offering me the Partyshot for £29-00.  Looks like a deliberate mistake to me. They specifically mentioned £100 off and said pay only £29.00.  I tried the voucher code, it kept telling me to try again later. Then I phoned Sony (it cost me) to be told that they could not sell it for £29 but I could buy it for £69 if I wanted. I said no thanks I would rather buy it at that price on ebay. At least the price on there is not misleading.!!!  Not happy with Sony,good trick if it works !!!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Anne,

if you check now I think you'll find the offer is working correctly..:smileywink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

heywood444 wrote:

Hi there

I received the same email offering me the Partyshot for £29-00.  Looks like a deliberate mistake to me. They specifically mentioned £100 off and said pay only £29.00.  I tried the voucher code, it kept telling me to try again later. Then I phoned Sony (it cost me) to be told that they could not sell it for £29 but I could buy it for £69 if I wanted. I said no thanks I would rather buy it at that price on ebay. At least the price on there is not misleading.!!!  Not happy with Sony,good trick if it works !!!

Not sure who you've spoken to but may be worth you checking the voucher code again..:smileywink:

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Got an answer and it has been resolved. If you call the sales line on 0845 6000 124, they should be able to handle enquiries on it without any problem now.

Hope this has been of help.

Message was edited by: Watashiwateshdes

Message was edited by: Watashiwateshdes

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

If you call the sales line on 0845 6000 124, they should be able to handle enquiries on it without any problem now.

You don't need to phone the sales line incuring additinal phone costs, the link in the email will take you to the product page, then simply click on 'Add to basket' then enter the voucher code and then 'Proceed to checkout' to complete the order..:smileywink: