Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to install Time-lapse application

profile.country.SE.title
photosapiens
New

Unable to install Time-lapse application

I've seen people experiencing this issue in older posts here. Anyone else currently facing the same issue?

I am unable to install the time-lapse application using the built-in application store nor through plugging in the camera to my computer (Mac OS Catalina not compatible). If Sony doesn't include such a basic functionality, they should at least make it possible for their paying customers to purchase the application. Ridiculous for a multi-billion company to not be able to solve an issue that is as old as the device itself (6 years!)

// K

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
AnnaDingley
New

I had this issue last week and it drove me insane for a couple of hours. 

In the end I had to use a new email address to make a new account, use a Firefox browser - for some reason it wouldn't work with safari or chrome, then I added a credit card to the new account and put £10 credit on it.

Then I went back to the computer, logged in with the new account, and it accepted it, found the credit and let me download.

A huge amount of pain for a capability that I thought would have been in the camera anyway.

I'm going to try and tackle the firmware upload on Monday ,and I'm hoping that's not going to be so painful! 

profile.country.SE.title
photosapiens
New

Thanks for the help! I managed to borrow a friend's PC so it's solved now :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Hadi.bahar

Unfortunately, I don't have a computer and I upload my photos to Sony Gallery with my mobile phone!

There is an official Sony Time Lapse program for Xperia 1?

One question is, can we share super slow
motion videos in Sony Gallery?

4K Full HD subtitle video editor?

Hadisonyxperia1