Join now - be part of our community!

Bloggie software update - grey toolbar

profile.country.en_GB.title
uk4caster
Visitor

Bloggie software update - grey toolbar

Hi. This is not an isolated problem, I have exactly the same. Grey toolbar partially obscuring top icons (but can still use) 2 buttons on it; one says 'manage toolbar settings' but does nothing; the other says something about getting further apps but also does nothing. I have tried installing the PlayMemoriesHome but it is still the same.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi uk4caster,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

This has been mentioned before (Bloggie Software update) & the solution that worked in that thread was to download & install Play Memories Home & the following link seem to work - http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/disoft/int/download/playmemories-home/index.php

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
uk4caster
Visitor

As I mentioned in my post I have already tried this and it didn't work (why should it?).

Is there a way for me to go back to my old version of bloggie software which worked fine?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

uk4caster wrote:

As I mentioned in my post I have already tried this and it didn't work (why should it?).

Thought it worth mentioning as it seemed to solve the problem for the user in the other thread..

uk4caster wrote:

Is there a way for me to go back to my old version of bloggie software which worked fine?

Have you tried a system restore to the point before you installed the upgrade..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi uk4caster,

have you been able to resolve the grey toolbar problem.?

If not could you let us know what is the version no of the software installed.?