Join now - be part of our community!

Camera Lenses

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
CaptainCarrots
Visitor

Camera Lenses

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have a problem with my Sony Bloggie.

When I turn it on, it is sometimes really out of focus and blurred and zoomed in and nothing I do can change it BUT othertimes it works a treat, I found out last night that this is because the lense itself has "become loose" and is just moving backwards and forwards hence why it is out of focus and then in focus, however for it to become in focus you have to tilt the camera forward which brings the lense forwards but I'm worried that in the long term of doing this, it will break the camera. Any thoughts on how to repair it?

MANY thanks.

Ryan : )

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello Ryan - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

I would agree that this is not a long term solution. I think it would be best if you got in touch with Sony to see if a repair is possible as it does sound like a physical fault. If you have had the camera for less than 12 months, it may be covered by the guarantee. If it is not within this period, Sony Customer Services will still be able to advise you about the possible costs involved.

Their details are on the following page:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/dime

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello Ryan - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

I would agree that this is not a long term solution. I think it would be best if you got in touch with Sony to see if a repair is possible as it does sound like a physical fault. If you have had the camera for less than 12 months, it may be covered by the guarantee. If it is not within this period, Sony Customer Services will still be able to advise you about the possible costs involved.

Their details are on the following page:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/dime

Thanks,

Simon