Join now - be part of our community!

PlayMemories -- how to change language?

profile.country.fr_FR.title
michelleinfrance
Visitor

PlayMemories -- how to change language?

I have a Sony HandyCam DCR-DS82...with many valuable movies that I have taken over the past 6 years, most of which are not saved anywhere else except on the camcorder itself.

I attempted tonight to download PlayMemories onto my laptop. (I have lost the original disc with Picture Motion Browser software, and in addition my laptop hard drive got wiped out so my original download of that original software is no longer on my laptop. Hence my attempt today to download PlayMemories.)

Unfortunately, it downloaded in French -- this might be because (1) I am currently in French and (2) regretably the operating system on my laptop is currently in French (not my choice, it was done be the people who helped re-install my harddrive).

Please, I want and need to be able to use PlayMemories in English.

But when I try to even just use the "Help" function on the PlayMemories, it takes me to a french website (Guide d'assistance de PlayMemories Home -- a sony site but with a .fr index) and I can't find any answer of how to change it back to English.

Can anyone help me, please, to change the language back to English? Do I need to re-install somehow?

I'm quite desperate to save these movies of my 4 kids somewhere before I lose them...

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0