Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with PlayMemories Home

profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

Problem with PlayMemories Home

Hallo everyone.

I capture video using FDR-AX33 in AVCHD Full HD (1920X1080), 25P, Interlaced. I use PMH to combine all my m2ts files into one but the sound of the merged clip is not synchronized with video.

Am I doiny something wrong ?

All m2ts files have the same characteristics: same codec, video size, frame rate and bit rate.

Can someone help me ?

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi ioagount,

I'm looking into this for you and will be back in touch as soon as I have an answer.

Cheers,

Sean Mc 

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi again ioagount,

This seems to be an issue with the PlayMemories software. I would advise trying a different 3rd party software to combine your videos until SONY rectify this issue with PlayMemories.

Cheers,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

Hello and thank you for your response.

I' ve tried many of them and thankfully found one that is compatible and makes the combination of m2ts files without converting them.

I hope the problem will be resolved soon by Sony.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @ioagount

can you let our other members know what you are using

in case they are having any similar problems?

profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

Of course i can!
After an exhaustive search on the internet, I finaly found Format Factory V4.3.0.0 and this is absolutely free and new. This is easy to use and the most important is that does not convert or re-encode the videos but combines them into one without quality losses. The video files must have the same characteristics (frames, size, fps).
I hope Sony will release a new update and solve this issue, soon.

If you need further information, ask me!

Link for download: http://www.pcfreetime.com/formatfactory/index.php?language=en

profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

Hallo guys.

Sony released a new version of PlayMemorier Home (Version 6.0.00) that fixes "some bugs".

Does anybody know what kind of bugs did Sony fixed?

Did Sony fixed the issue with the synchronization of sound and video?

Thank you