Join now - be part of our community!

Which Under-water housing for SONY CCD-TR427E?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
tjmoto
Visitor

Which Under-water housing for SONY CCD-TR427E?

Hi everyone,

I've search the forums and internet without any luck. I have a Sony CCD-TR427E HI8 Handycam. I can't seem to find out what under water housing case would work with this model? If any...

Any help would be amazing from you're kind selves!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello tjmoto - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

I seem to be having the same issue as yourself when looking for a specific underwater housing for this model of camcorder. However, it may be possible to purchase a universal camcorder housing as long as you measure the exact dimensions of your camcorder. I have seen that there is a company called Aquatix which manufactures these housings as well as a few other possibilities - if you put 'Aquatix' or 'Universal Underwater Camcorder Housing' into Google you will be able to see further information about these.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello tjmoto - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

I seem to be having the same issue as yourself when looking for a specific underwater housing for this model of camcorder. However, it may be possible to purchase a universal camcorder housing as long as you measure the exact dimensions of your camcorder. I have seen that there is a company called Aquatix which manufactures these housings as well as a few other possibilities - if you put 'Aquatix' or 'Universal Underwater Camcorder Housing' into Google you will be able to see further information about these.

Thanks,

Simon