Join now - be part of our community!

PRS 650 - Sony cover

profile.country.en_GB.title
Dinky1001
Visitor

PRS 650 - Sony cover

Hi,

Was fortunate enough to get one of these for Xmas. Battled for a few hours to get the software up and running and books loaded but think I got that cracked now. However, I want a cover for it. Sony supply one (PRS-ASC65) in black, red or green. The green shows as out of stock and its the one I really want.

I rang Sony to enquire and got told someone would ring me back within 2 hours. 6 days later I was still waiting, so rang again. Guy I spoke to couldn't even find the item initially on his system despite my numerous repeats of what it was and code number! He was then vague on the green one and I got nowhere.

I emailed Sony and it keeps bouncing back as "undeliverable"! arghh! Does ANYONE know if this will ever come in stock or who I could reliably contact to find out. I'm afraid to use the e-reader until I get a cover as it looks like its easily scratched.

Many thanks, Dinky 1001

2 REPLIES 2
carpetmojo

Ideal for everyday use/till you get the one you want  -  Poundland = Neoprene "pocket" for iPads etc..  Ideal size ,foldover to form flap. Classyish black, garishish red. £1 --

jackdaw2
Explorer

Hi There.

have you tried PC World.  I got my cover from there.  They had several different colours in stock.

Regards .