Join now - be part of our community!

Lifelog not working

profile.country.GB.title
CAMPBELLOBK97
New

Lifelog not working

• I'm currently having some issues with the Lifelog app as I am unable to log in. Every time I go to log in it just says "unable to log in please try again later". I've done everything I can such as reinstalling the app, trying a different account and restarting my phone.
20 REPLIES 20
Lazer001
Explorer

I am having the same problem - cannot sync - was going to uninstall but reading this thread, I won't for now. I have sent an email to Sony support. 

profile.country.GB.title
jandis171
New

I now find that mine will also not record sleep - even when entered manually

profile.country.GB.title
Simon2597
Explorer

Have the same problem, wouldn't sync for a few days, deleted and reinstalled and now can't log in. Restarted phone made no difference. Sony we need you to fix this. 

profile.country.GB.title
Yorkie51
Explorer

I have the same problem for 3 days. Did 10000+steps walking but it records it as 2.5km when it was around 8.5km

profile.country.GB.title
Spoontastic
Explorer

Mine too, I haven't been able to sync data from 26/4/20 on a Moto G7 Power in the UK.

The sleep periods are showing in grey behind the orange add sleep symbol, but "cannot connect to server" to sync the rest 😔

profile.country.NO.title
ScorpioViking
Explorer

Seems to be working lately, but only intermittently, possibly especially
during nighttime, like right now, CET 01:00.

I have tried contacting Sony customer service directly, and they were not helpful. It might help if we all tried that though. I doubt Sony monitors these threads.

profile.country.HU.title
aker23
Explorer

How did you reach Sony customer service? Because I've tried and that's how I got on this forum.

profile.country.GB.title
jandis171
New

Mine appears to be working now, maybe they have taken notice of these remarks

profile.country.HU.title
aker23
Explorer

I was able to log in too! It's refreshing now.