Join now - be part of our community!

Moving on

profile.country.GB.title
mikmar1

Moving on

Having been converted to Sony some years ago and traveling through the A6000 series  I have  decided  that due to increasing age  even the small  wonderful  A6500 and its outfit is getting heavy  and I have  lost the will to keep changing lenses  for  the many varied shots  I wish to capture. So  what to do  and  after considerable research  I have found what can only be described as the perfect replacement for  my existing outfit  which has lenses from super wide to  400mm telephoto and is  by any standard very portable  when compared to a similar  DSLR  outfit  but that is for the young bloods  who have energy to spare. Now that I am in the full flush of my mid seventy's I have got  savvy enough  to look for the easy option  and  guess what  Sony provide in in the shape of the DSC-RX10M4. What a bridge camera !!!! you say   But what a Bridge camera  the mind blowing reviews  from all sources and the complete spec  of the  machine  leaves it  a  no brainer  for me .So all my  current outfit is boxed and awaiting collection to MPB   who have reserved a  little used RX10M4 for me . With a saving of several hundred pounds  any pensioner  like me  will be  first in the line. I will do a little review  of the new  camera  but I know the lack of having to carry  about  different lenses  and so  on will be   a wonderful freedom which will allow  me to concentrate on the pictures not what lens I am using  and  not having to change  lenses in he middle  of an  Irish shower is a god send.  

0 REPLIES 0