Join now - be part of our community!

Quaint Sony site... ?

profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Quaint Sony site... ?

I have railed before about the years one loses out of one's life when venturing onto this Forum, and navigating around it - but Sony did something about it a few months ago, and, while not quick, it was better.

Was...

I reckon it's back to its old clunky turgidness again, and, is now throwing up the odd annoying quirk, at me anyway....:smileysad:

For example, I never logout, because the normal getting on the site, waiting, logging in, waiting, sometimes then being told your password/email's wrong when you know it isn't (sometimes with the password they've given you!), waiting, selecting Readers, waiting, oh... GOD !

So, I didn't logout, so at least I don't have to do one step, and it "gives" me my password.

Not anymore it seems - or is it just me. The last 8 times I've logged on had to go through the same old dreary life-wasting performance.....:smileyangry:

And a second bug is the fey "Ask a question",  then "No Answer? Ask the community"...?

What's wrong with simply "POST A THREAD" !! :thinking:

That's it, rant over.

But,why the Sony geeks can't look at superb sites like AV Forums and MobileRead, and realise just how fast a decent Forum site - for anything, can be.

And a good advert for the company .....

3 REPLIES 3
-Soup-
Visitor

Hi carpetmojo

Thank you for your question. We have highlighted your query to the  Sony Forum team and you should receive a response from them soon, either  here in the thread or by Private Message.
Best regards,

Cass

Forum moderator

faithx

I have to say, the slowness does deter me from just popping in, as ofter as I used too.

I've also experienced the password problems, I am very impatient though, so just leave.

Hmmm "POST A THREAD" does seem more logic :thinking:  It used to be that.

Well it's been escalated, so you never know :slight_smile:

Faith x

profile.country.GB.title
sehuxle

I certainly agree with the comments on the issues with the forum.

I note they've made amendments to the look of it, but why is it sooooo slowwwww.