Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cashback Help

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
kabir27
New

Sony Cashback Help

So I recently purchased a Sony A7ii with the Kit Lens (ILCE-7M2K) from Very.co.uk and applied for Cashback which I believe is around £200 for that model. 

I filled out the Cashback form correctly and attached the serial number from the actual camera as an Image and the Advice Note (Invoice) which was in my parcel. The Advice Note contains the item ordered, value, my details and the date of order. 

Sony then emailed me back saying that I had sent them an online confirmation rather than the Invoice and that now I am no longer valid for the Cashback scheme.

Does anyone know what I am to do in this situation when I have sent them what they wanted and they say it's incorrect? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Tomcat3

You're welcome.

If you do what Sony have asked you to do then its more likely

you'll have your cashback claim accepted :wink:

This really isn't a con.

Cheers

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi 

I will escalate your complaint and someone at Sony should get in contact with you.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
kabir27
New

Hi Nic,

Thanks for that, they have now reviewed the proof of purchase again and have accepted it. Thanks again.

- Kabir

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @kabir27,

I am glad your issue got resolved so quick.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
Tomcat3
Explorer

Disgusted with the service revived 7 times have sent emails proof of purchase serial no photos of camera box everything told too late each time first time was day I bought camera . Phone calls made st God knows what cost to me for a £50 Cashback ona camera spoke to a guy st sony yes all good then revived emails. Ridiculous a company advertise  a winter cashback but it's not available never buy Sony

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again @Tomcat3

You didn't get back to me in the other thread you posted about this on Thursday,

I could have attempted to help quicker if you had.

I will escalate this for you and someone should be in touch with you in the next couple of days.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again @Tomcat3

Could you reply to the email you received on the 14th with a picture of the receipt showing

at least the top part with the date of purchase and the camera details as it was sent on two

separate pictures which invalidates it.

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Tomcat3
Explorer

Thanks for the answer but I resent the copy of receipt with time date store even member of staffs name my son even did it As well I seriously belive after reading all reviews it's a con . I'm never going to get my cashback . Rip off

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Tomcat3

You're welcome.

If you do what Sony have asked you to do then its more likely

you'll have your cashback claim accepted :wink:

This really isn't a con.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert