Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cashback - Need Help

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Kiub2005
Visitor

Sony Cashback - Need Help

Hello, I would like to know what to do if digital camera has been purchased and sent to one person and paid by  someone else? Whos details should be in the cashback claim form then? I bought with my  account the digital camera on currys website and it has been sent on my  adress, but it has been paid by my fiance debit card.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

As you will be sending the original sales receipt, the cashback application should be in the name written on that receipt.

This will probably be you from what you say but if there is any confusion, phone the helpline on 0845 5048939.

:wink:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

As you will be sending the original sales receipt, the cashback application should be in the name written on that receipt.

This will probably be you from what you say but if there is any confusion, phone the helpline on 0845 5048939.

Kiub2005
Visitor

Thank you very much, I will call them tomorrow to be 100% sure :slight_smile: happy new year btw :slight_smile:

Manddeep
Visitor

i bought sony camcorder model no is SONY HDRCX115E B to 22/12/11 . it was on  the £50 cash back order. i send you that form but today i know that i did not attatch the receipt of my product so i want to know that what should i do now PLZ help me Thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Manddeep and welcome.

Any questions or chase-ups for the cashback offer must be handled on the telephone.

The Hotline is 0845 5048939

keiooz
Visitor

The luck will definitely fall on the person whose name is written on the receipt. He will get all the credit of the cash back offer.