Join now - be part of our community!

The Past Midnight Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Past Midnight Thread

This is the past midnight to 6am thread.  Post whatever you like or comes to mind.

With just 2 rules:

1. Can only post on this thread between midnight and 6am
  2. Comply with normal forum rules
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

ahhhhh, I see how the fin goes now.  I took it literally, as in - some type of add-on to the radio's aerial :slight_smile:

profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

So, it's that time again.  Night shifts really do mess up your internal clock.

Have had a fab weekend driving around the country with other GT86 fanatics, so thought I would spend the early hours editing some photos.  Really loving the panoramic shots taken on my NEX-5, great for photographing a line-up of cars :cool:

030813 (7)a.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love the panoramic view :slight_smile:  and can zoom in quite well too.

---------------

Never in the course of human history has such a travesty occured - I will not be getting a PS4 this year :cry: :slight_frown: :cry:

Put my car in for an MOT, and cost me more than what I can afford.

faithx

I'm sorry to hear of your "travesty" 😞

Oh dear, cars do have a habit of draining all your cash, I've just purchased some more stuff from the US, and even the postage is extortionate 😞

But on a happier note, I have started loading some pretty call music on my Sony swimming Walkman, and hoped to test it out tomorrow, but quite fancy going to the London Dungeons instead 🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My bugbear of the week.

I HATE the BBC using the term "hotting up" when refering to the weather.  There is no such thing.  Theres warming up, temperature is rising etc etc.

I dont want the BBC to talk with a plum in the mouth, but would like correct English at least.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think im destined to NEVER get fibre.  BT Openreach delayed it another 6 months.  March 2014 now for my area, I wouldnt hold my breath though.

Been playing GTA V this evening.  I go up the cablecar, and do a suicidal jump-dive off the cliff.  Tells me "Wasted"  LOL

Oh and been browsing for routers as well, looking at the 5ghz AC1300 lot.  So where are the USB wireless adaptors to suit the new AC standard @1300mb/s  - non existant.  The wifi is begining to get really crowded where I live, and affecting speeds.  We have had many older people move out recently (who dont have the 'net), to be replaced with the younger generation (who do have the 'net).  Ahhhhh

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to put an axe through my router!  Why you ask - It would make me feel better.

Constant broadband drop-outs, especially today.  SNR Margin keeps dropping to the negative (hence the drop-outs), then reconnects itself and a lower speed.  A few weeks ago, I was getting +19,000 downstream sync rate.  Now im on 8,000ish.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :angry:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow - We have a Yellow Moon outside tonight.

Catmambo
Contributor

I've just been playing Battlefield 4 on Playstation. Very good! I was telling Lee, some of the best Audio I've heard in  a game.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still havnt clocked GTA V yet.  Been hard to get on the PS3 over the xmas period - as well as ive been painting my place :slight_smile: