Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio VPCF13ZOE bad hard drive

profile.country.GB.title
Richard-X
New

Vaio VPCF13ZOE bad hard drive

I have a old Sony Vaio and hard drive has gone bad, a few days ago in made some very loud clicking noises and vaio stop I tried a restart but on luck so of to tech friend which told me the hard driver had died and he could replace it with a ssd drive but the problem we have is the Recovery Centre is missing and he told me I will need the recovery discs which I do have as I have moved 3 times in the past six years and if I did have them they are now lost.

I have look on the Sony website but cannot find them, so can anyone help with a copy of the disks if that ok.

Model VPCF13ZOE

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi Richard,

Please get in touch with Sony support - they should be able to help you.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
Richard-X
New

Thanks Peter for you help.
I have tried Sony support but there can not help as they do not support my Vaio any more, that why I'm trying to find someone with Recovery Media kit for my VPCF13ZOE.

profile.country.GB.title
Richard-X
New

Still no luck in tiring to fond the Recovery PACK VPC F13 SERIES CTO W7HP64 UK part number EUAE5420F.

I have been told by Sony that they do not support this Vaio any more as its windows 7.
A copy of the Recovery disk would be just fine. There must be someone out there how could help please.