Join now - be part of our community!

wh-h900n lots of issues

wh-h900n lots of issues

hello 

I am new to this but just wondered if anyone could help or had any suggestions I just bought some wh-h900n headphones from an auction site now to look at them they look brand new so I went to turn them on but they wouldn't turn on using the power button so I thought I will charge them after a couple of hours I tried again but still would not come on and then don't know why but I put the NFC to on on my phone and touched the earcup to the phone and they powered up I connected to Bluetooth and the Sony app and they played music but the right side did nothing except stop playing when I put my hand over the cup but it doesn't seem to change the volume and the left cup I press the button for amazon or google assist and this doesn't work either I have reset them tried everything but don't  know what the issue is and also I have to put my finger on the power button for about 1 minute before they turn off the sound is great but all these issues with them does anyone have any ideas or suggestions thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Maybe get in touch with Sony support here.

Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes,

M