Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot connect my SA-NS410 to my home network

drdeej
Explorer

Cannot connect my SA-NS410 to my home network

I am having a headache trying to get this device to connect to my home network (I use a Netgear D6200). I know there is nothing wrong with the router because every single device I own connects seamlessly to it. However, my SANS doesn't want to connect. Except on an unsecured network and I'm not happy about that. I've tried NS Setup, the diagnostic page via its IP address (wirelessly and wired). I've also tried connecting via WPS. I do get a connection but then the DLNA errors start flooding in. My network uses WPA2-PSK (AES). I read somewhere this device will not work with WEP and that most people get it working on a WPA-PSK (AES) connection but I don't have that option with my router. Please somebody help. Its driving me mad. I don't want to be left with an expensive ornament in my kitchen. Thanks. 

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

According to page 39 of the manual : HERE - WPA2-PSK(AES) is supported.

Compatible standards:
IEEE 802.11 b/g
(WEP 64 bit, WEP 128 bit,
WPA/WPA2-PSK (AES),
WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP))

What DLNA messages are you getting?

is uPnP enabled on your router?

Cheers

drdeej
Explorer

UPnP is enabled. I have managed to get it onto my network but every time I try and initiate Party Mode (DLNA) either manually or using Network Audio Remote it brings up an error. 4 flashing red lights on unit means DLNA error. Trying to think what it can be as all my other devices have the SANS in the renderer allow list.