Join now - be part of our community!

Paired HT-MT300 soundbar with KD49XF7596 android TV via Bluetooth

profile.country.DE.title
Hlebo1412
Explorer

Paired HT-MT300 soundbar with KD49XF7596 android TV via Bluetooth

Hello everybody 

I just wanted to share a "dumb luck" discovery that I've found.

I was able to connect my KD49XF7596 android TV with HT-MT300 soundbar over Bluetooth.

Although it says that the KD49XF7596 don't support A2DP and HT-MT300 isn't listed as a soundbar supported for Bluetooth connection with TV it works in my case. 

I can't guarantee that it will work for you but here is how I did it. 

First of all, I have downloaded the Bluetooth Pair app (https://bluetooth-pair.fileplanet.com/apk) and installed it over the USB on my TV. Launched it, putted my soundbar into pair mode (blue light blinking) and selected the soundbar to pair from the list in the app. After that I have opened settings menu in my TV, and under Bluetooth menu where my soundbar was now listed, tried to connect with the soundbar. After a few tries it didn't work (cannot pair with the device message popped up), I have then removed the Bluetooth pair app thinking that it won't be possible to connect via Bluetooth.

But after turning on the soundbar again the pop-up message was shown on my TV that the KD49XF7596 is paired with the soundbar! Now I can play sound from my TV when Bluetooth profile is selected on the soundbar! And when I'm changing the volume, the notification is shown on the TV screen (before that only the orange indicator blinked on the soundbar)

I hope this will help somebody having a problem or wanting to connect a soundbar to TV via Bluetooth! 

Cheers! 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Thanks for sharing that workaround, @Hlebo1412 :slight_smile: 

Mick