Join now - be part of our community!

Sony GTK-X1BT

Shell67
New

Sony GTK-X1BT

Hi I have just purchased a Sony GTK-X1BT Speaker, it's fantastic & everything works brilliantly except when I watch the music channels on my TV and listen through my speaker via the audio in/out as the LED lights do not sync & flash in time to with the music which is really frustrating as they just randomly flash.
I know that when you listen through your iPhone you have to have the iPhone volume up full in order for the lights to work in time to the music but this doesn't work with the TV . I have tried everything I can think of but nothing has worked. I have even changed the audio in to my sky box but that didn't work please help as I would really like the LED lights to work correctly from my TV as this was one of my main reasons for choosing this model as it stated you can listen to the TV through it & this is mainly how we listen to our music

Thanks Michelle

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.HR.title
mariagi27

What is best way to connect my Sony Bravia EX650 with GTK-X1BT? Wich cable is good?

profile.country.HR.title
mariagi27

Try to volume up true the max and you will see...

profile.country.RO.title
cosmingpx8

Hello,the system ist colll ,worth all the money,ay dont know if are you happy with it.

profile.country.HR.title
mariagi27

yes i am happy,just ,must learn what is best format for usb to bi loud sound...

liveuk
Explorer

My GTK-X1BT Speakers are great too but then you go on your PS4 click Bluetooth

The PS4 does not have a profile for them?

I contacted support they just give me a load of drible nothing to help.

They seem to think SONY (The sister company they call it) is allowed to produce a PS4 and some speakers that do not talk to each other yet all my other devices can talk to the speakers?

The App Songpal is great works perfect on a Samsung phone (Android) and our iphones (apple)

But not with any of our SONY products so anyoing that us that show brand loyalty get kicked in the mouth this way.

Playstion 4 with rubbish sound it is then 

Ow here's an idea place the Sonpal app on the ps4 DER! HU!

They just say thanks for your suggestion we get lots of suggestions for the PS4 blah blah corparate blah

Mike

I recently bought this speaker and the led lights just are not working they flash once or twice when you adjust the volume on the speaker that’s it. Please help 

jack 

profile.country.HR.title
mariagi27

First,you must use max level on the source,where going music to
speakers.Then maximize volume on GTK!