Join now - be part of our community!

Bdp-s1100

Bdp-s1100

Hi
Hope someone can help.
Up until today my YouTube app was working perfectly, but now it works up as far as I start a video, whereupon the video plays to the end, but the app locks up, and at the end of the video nothing happens.
All the other apps seem to be working fine, but I have a feeling it may be a memory cache being full up.
Anybody got any idea how to clear this issue up?
Thanks
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

Probably the internet connection and streaming speed is very low.

Here is a helpful guide to test it, from US Sony’s Support Team:           

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33377/c/65,66/prods/BDPS1100/

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)
RonaldWalker
Explorer

You seem to be a very helpful chap and I must be very stupid, so can you please tell me how to post a new thread.I can not see a button anywhere. I have tried it using Firefox and Explorer to no avail.

Yours, Ron.

jan2011
Enthusiast

I don’t understand???  :thinking:

To make a new post you have to go on an specific argument.

An example:

No posts on  generic “TV & Home Cinema” but if you click on link “Home Cinema, Projectors & Players” you’ll find the “New Message” button

com.png

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)
RonaldWalker
Explorer

Thank you. That was helpful and I saw how to do it in you example. However, My question is about Movie Studio and I can not find a root page with the "New Message" icon. I tried "Software" but that did not help. Am I missing something?

Yours, Ron.

jan2011
Enthusiast

Hi Ron.

Ok now. For Vegas Movie Studio software you have to change site.

Go here Sony Creative Software (Select a Country and Language if needs (upper left))

And then select Support-->Forums--> (and then for example) “Vegas Movie Studio” or other SW.

But if you want to open a thread just right here, do this (you can go directly on third step’s link)

1- Community Home page

2-Select TV & Home Cinema

3-Select Home Cinema, Projectors & Players and in this link you’ll see  the “New Message” icon, as in the screenshot of my example!!!