Join now - be part of our community!

Bdv-e380 getting use to it........

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bearsparko
Explorer

Bdv-e380 getting use to it........

Hi, I have couple of questions. I have just bought the system and its all set up bt there is some stuff I don't understand.

1. When I cycle through the sound modes I can only see the mode on the head unit screen and not the tv? Is there a setting I can change so that I can see it on the tv?

2. I have connected the head unit to my sky hd box with an optical cable. Is there any way I can check to see that it is functional? Are there any settings to configure.

3. What are the 2 volume controls on the remote for? When I touch either one the Sound of the overall system changes and I can see the display on the head unit screen goes up or down accordingly? I should be able to control the tv and Bdv separately but it doesn't see to work on mine. Btw, I am using a Sony Bravia tv.

Overall I really like the system, but I need to understand these points.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bearsparko
Explorer

Ok, I can see that some features only work when playinga bluray disc.  The on screen selection of sound mode is resolved.

But I still don't understand my other two questions.

Oh yeah, and I have just found out that my new purchase has a fundamental flaw in its design with respect to the lip sync issue.

Please help.

Thanks.