Join now - be part of our community!

DAV F200

profile.country.GB.title
ozzieofulceby
Explorer

DAV F200

Hi, can anyone help.

I have had the brilliant Sony DAV F200  Home Theatre System for a number of years now, in fact since it first came out.

About a month ago I seem to have lost the front panel display. When I power it up the only thing that lights up is the Sony name.

It woks fine, ie volume etc, just no display showing. I have tried disconnecting from the mains and reconnecting it, still no disply.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mike

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Ozzie,

Welcome to the community.

I'll look into this for you and see if I can find out. Someone else in the community may be able to advise in the meantime.

Thanks,

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi ozzieofulceby, 

It's weird that it still can display SONY on startup. Have you tried to check the Display mode from the System menu? It should be set to "Standard". I'd also think of power cycling the system and see if this works.

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
ozzieofulceby
Explorer

Hi Vanilla,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try again but have tried the power off power on a couple of times. Always worth trying again, maybe third time lucky.

Mike

profile.country.GB.title
ozzieofulceby
Explorer

Hi Vanilla,

Tried the Power Recycle, no joy and can not access the System Menu because I have no display on the front panel.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Regards Mike

profile.country.GB.title
ozzieofulceby
Explorer

Hi Pascale_F,

Tried what was suggested but to no avail I'm afraid so so still got the same problem.

Regards, Mike

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hello ozzieofulceby,

At this point, It's best to get the system inspected and repaired. I believe you can get in touch with one of Sony service centres directly using their website: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support

Vanilla_