NSZ-GS7 - A few questions

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
siddys
Visitor

NSZ-GS7 - A few questions

Hi all,

I have just ordered a NSZ-GS7 and have  a few questions ;

1. Did the recent upgrade update to ICS?

2. Did the recent upgrade include a Netflix App (In the UK)

3. If a Netflix app has not been provided , has anyone tried coping the Netflix .apk from another device and tried to install? I intend trying to copy and install Netflix from my Logitech Google TV box

4. Is Skype available for download from the Play Store, if so has anyone installed and used with a webcam?

Thanks in advance

Message was edited by: siddys

Message was edited by: siddys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi Siddys

1. No upgrade for ICS planned as there is nothing in ICS that relates to Google TV, so its a pretty pointless upgrade. Work has started on a Jellybean upgrade though, but no launch date as yet.
  2. Yes, Netflix is now on the device, following the latest upgrade
  3. Not sure if Skype is available yet, you could drop them a note and see if they are working on a specific application for GTV. I'd be suprised if they aren't to be honest.

Hope this helps

Message was edited by: Catmambo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi Siddys

1. No upgrade for ICS planned as there is nothing in ICS that relates to Google TV, so its a pretty pointless upgrade. Work has started on a Jellybean upgrade though, but no launch date as yet.
  2. Yes, Netflix is now on the device, following the latest upgrade
  3. Not sure if Skype is available yet, you could drop them a note and see if they are working on a specific application for GTV. I'd be suprised if they aren't to be honest.

Hope this helps

Message was edited by: Catmambo

Voukvouk
Explorer

Also, does anyone know a Music/Media player that will play through the home net work? I can't believe GTV has been released without a descent music player! RUBBISH!!!