Join now - be part of our community!

2123 Server Unavailble - NO apps

profile.country.GB.title
bradbyss
Explorer

2123 Server Unavailble - NO apps

Running a KLD-40W605B.

No apps are available. Message is the server is currently unavailable.

I have restarted the tv

Done a factory reset

TV is connected to the internet.

I either get a 2123 message in settings, or "serveris unavailable " on the apps page.

Is this a sony problem?

Please advise

19 REPLIES 19
iuriik
Explorer

Having same issue in Ukraine. No luck so far. It's a shame.

iuriik
Explorer

mr.arsen
Explorer

Same error in Armenia, I've bought this yesterday and get a problem today already, sony for nice NewYear

profile.country.GB.title
tank212
Explorer

me too

profile.country.GB.title
lecrampton

Still no Joy, I have had me Sony TV for a while so those of you with new TVs this seems to be an issue with Sony rather that the TV itself. What I do find disappointed is that there is no response from Sony yet. It seem to be a widespread issue on New Years Eve when lots of people want to use the smart features of their TV's.

Back to using my laptop with HDMI cable.

Or maybe there is no response because their server is unavailable?!

profile.country.GB.title
tank212
Explorer

Thanks for info mine is an old TV

profile.country.GB.title
tank212
Explorer

Hi I have change from IPV4 to IPV6 this seems to have sorted the problem I can access NETFLIX and APPS now. You could try that??

woollala
New

Called Sony and it’s a general issue and they have no idea on time frame for everything to be up and running again 

profile.country.GB.title
lecrampton

All seems to be working now (I made no changes to my setup), to all of you following this thread, try again if you haven't in while.

As always the only solution seems to be, 'be patient and wait'!

profile.country.GB.title
abhattal
Explorer

Working again once I went through (automatic) network set-up on the tv, it didn't work initially without this. How weird that 3rd party services such as iPlayer and youtube seem to be affected by something at Sony's end ? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but whatever the problem, things seem to be up and running again.