Join now - be part of our community!

32WD756 TV Guide issue

profile.country.GB.title
patdod
New

32WD756 TV Guide issue

On BBc One only if you use the 'GUIDE' it only shows BBC and you have to then select 'OPTIONS' and 'All' to see all the other channels? While I'm on TV Guide is there no Page up ior down??  Seems you have to go down one by one?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Whilst in the EPG, have you tried using the "Prog +" and "Prog -" buttons on the remote control?  If that doesnt work, try the 4 coloured buttons and see.  Normally in the EPG, there is information at the very bottom of the screen for which remote control buttons do what.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
patdod
New

Hi, no still only displays BBC One and have to go through options etc.. tiresome! Shall I try Sony direct? Regards Pat

Sent from my iPhone
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @patdod

I think it might be best for you to contact Sony directly.  To be honest, I do not know what you mean when you have to select "Options" and "All" in regards to seeing other channels in the EPG. This is something totally new to me.  Unless you are not using the EPG and going through some other way?  Its hard to know without you posting a photo or two.

Even in the manual, the picture (not very good) indicates that its just a list of channels - which is normal.

Guide.jpg

Id be intested to know what the outcome of this is once you contact Sony though.  Please post back once you get an answer?

Cheers