Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KD-49XD83 05 Update problems

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Mariagr2253
New

Bravia KD-49XD83 05 Update problems

Have just uploaded the latest update, now have a really annoying problem with a samba notification which is pretty much permanently on screen.  A message box appears in the middle of the screen saying "Samba services manager has stopped - Close app" having not wanted or  installed samba am at a loss to know why this is showing, have been into settings, apps, samba services manager and disabled the app, turned off notifications and finally forced a stop I am now at my wit's end, any help to get rid of this irritating unwanted nuisance would be gratefully received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Mariagr2253
New

Many thanks for that, just thought I should update this thread and advise that the problem seems to have resolved itself, message has now disappeared and TV is watchable again ☺

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi Maria

We're looking into this and will update the thread when we have a response from the Support team. 

Best wishes

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
Mariagr2253
New

Many thanks for that, just thought I should update this thread and advise that the problem seems to have resolved itself, message has now disappeared and TV is watchable again ☺

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

That's great Maria, thanks for the update!

Mick_D