Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL-26L40XX LCD Digital Colour TV

profile.country.en_GB.title
jimmer21
Visitor

Bravia KDL-26L40XX LCD Digital Colour TV

Each time I auto tune, some of the channels do not turn in. Was no problem during analogue. Have had the TV antenna checked and the signal strength is fine. The Sony DVD/HDD recorder has no trouble tuning all stations. I am on Anglia (Sandy Heath transmitter)

Usually it is station 12, 24, and 44. sometimes I notice a different one but those three seem to consistently be missed. Lately, no matter how many time I return, it seems to be missing at least one station.

When purchased a couple of years ago, it was a simple irritation; I only had to return it a couple of times and it would eventually find all the freeview stations.

But just before Christmas, a screen note told me I had to retune to add some stations.  Since then I have returned serval times a day and still 2 or 3 sometimes 4 stations are missed.  Last night, about 23h30, did a returne and it seems to have found all of the channels.  The DVD/HDD has no trouble finding all stations. 

I e-mailed Sony Helpdesk, and they sent me an auto generated message asking questions, the answers to which I had put in the original e-mail

This is just a 'clutching at straws exercise' to see if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Jimmer21

Bedford, England

0 REPLIES 0