Join now - be part of our community!

Change internet homepage ?

profile.country.en_GB.title
timmay85
New

Change internet homepage ?

we have just installed a internet ready wireless KDL HX753 TV.  When we access the Internet the set defaults to a SONY worldwide page.  With a lot of effort we have managed to negotiate to GOOGLE.co.uk but connot seem to save this as our " homepage". Every time we switch on and connect to the internet backs comes the SONY page.   Can anyone help. ???  often there is a simple answer.

David

Message was edited by: -Cass-

Edited for personal details

5 REPLIES 5
drhowells
New

Hi, you can't change the homepage, but you can add a bookmark, which will save you having to retype the address each time.

When you are on the webpage you want to save, select the Options button on the remote and then scroll down to Add Bookmark.

When you want to load the page again, press the Options button on the remote and select Bookmarks near the top. You can then select the one you want.

Not ideal, but might save you some time.

Message was edited by: drhowells

Bravia55HX
drhowells
New

Wow, well found! I have to admit, that could have been made a bit easier by Sony :slight_smile:

etritd
New

There's no sony bookmark on my KDL 32cx520, although that is the default homepage. is there a way i can change it?

Bravia55HX

drhowells,

no credit due for this although not sure if finding answers can be made any simpler, all i did was typed the query in the my question field and it came up with a list of answers, there its just a matter of copying the answer as i did above, many people just simply prefer the "chat" approach for their answers.