Join now - be part of our community!

Connection to Lovefilm on KDL-22EX32 problem

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lez4u2
Visitor

Connection to Lovefilm on KDL-22EX32 problem

Can't do this as don't have the menu for activate enhanced features

Can I presume this set doesn't connect to this service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Ah ok - the code generated is time sensitive, so ideally you need the internet.sony.tv/lovefilm page open on your computer and then generate a code from the lovefilm Tv app which you can then type into the website at the same time as the code is displayed on the screen.

Can you try again doing it as this should work fairly easily. Its not the most elegant of security solutions unfortunately, but you only have to do it once thankfully.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Yes this set does connect to Lovefilm, iPlayer etc. If you have already connected the TV to the web, then browse to the Internet Video menu and  you should see all the services listed there..

This video should help too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1HGy1SvI7E

Thanks

lez4u2
Visitor

Hi

I've no problem with iplayer etc; the problem is with the internet.sony.tv/lovefilm site. They ask for a registration code. The code generated by the lovefilm interface isn't accepted and the instructions say to go to network settings in the home menu and scroll to activate enhanced features. I don't appear to have this in my menu, so am at somewhat of a loss!

Any help gratefully received

Catmambo
Contributor

Ah ok - the code generated is time sensitive, so ideally you need the internet.sony.tv/lovefilm page open on your computer and then generate a code from the lovefilm Tv app which you can then type into the website at the same time as the code is displayed on the screen.

Can you try again doing it as this should work fairly easily. Its not the most elegant of security solutions unfortunately, but you only have to do it once thankfully.

Thanks

lez4u2
Visitor

Thank you - it's working fine

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Catmambo wrote:

Ah ok - the code generated is time sensitive

Thanks Catmambo for explanation about this point , long time i was asking myself why the TV generate new code everytime i open the page for enhanced internet feature :thinking: , now i find the answer :slight_smile: