Join now - be part of our community!

deleting videos

profile.country.en_GB.title
Cath0306
Visitor

deleting videos

I regularly watch videos on the tv that are stored on my laptop (I stream them wirelessly over the home network), however when I delete them from the laptop they stay in the videos list on the tv, how do i delete the files from the television (they dont play obviously as the content is no longer available). When I go to the videos section there are now 3 pages of videos but only a handful of them are actually available.

Cath

2 REPLIES 2
gofrost

just refresh the internet content on the tv using your remote this should clear them, but if you have multiple dlna servers on your laptop they will still show,ie if you use windows to play to tv but have picasa or mezzmo or others installed on your laptop you may have to delete them from these libraries

Cath0306
Visitor

Thank you so much for your answer, I went into the windows player and they were all still showing (not playable but showing)! I thought that once I had deleted from my videos then they would be gone. I now no longer have 3 pages of deleted videos on my tv :) so thank you again

Cath