Join now - be part of our community!

Demand 5 - KDL32-WD756 - Programmes won't play

profile.country.GB.title
Captain_Bob
Explorer

Demand 5 - KDL32-WD756 - Programmes won't play

Hi all,

Just acquired a new KDL32-WD756 which is running the latest firmware but it will not play any Demand 5 programmes.  Just comes up with a message "Whoops! The programme you are trying to watch isn't currently available. Please try later"  It does this for every programme and I know the material is available because my Roku streaming stick works perfectly over the sam internet connection.  i-player and other streaming appps seem to work fine, it's just Demand 5 that doesn't

Any thoughts amidst the learned community?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you tried doing a "Refresh Internet Content"  on the TV?

Cheers

Newyork505
Explorer

I had the same issue, just unplug your tv from the mains and wait about 30sec then plug it back in and it should be working if it didn't a factory reset should work but you have to set up the tv again which is a pain so I would try the mains method first.

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
dmart7
Explorer

Same TV and same problem here - since new 4 months ago.  I've had everything done, including soft and hard resets (as mentioned above).  The internet is fast and other Apps work as they should.  Spoken to Sony a number of times but they just want to find something simple wrong with my TV - in vain.  It is pretty clear that there is an incompatibility between this TV and Demand 5, but Sony won't pursue it.