Join now - be part of our community!

Eurosport player on Bravia?

SOLVED
profile.country.pl_PL.title
greenpompon
Visitor

Eurosport player on Bravia?

Hey.
I just wonder if sb could tell me about Eurosport player app. Is it possible to use it via Sony Net TV? Cause I found Eurosport "channel" but all Ive got is archives.
If only sb could help me I will be very thankfull.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

The full version of the Eurosport isn't available I'm afraid..

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

The full version of the Eurosport isn't available I'm afraid..

Thanks

LARRUE
New

comment caster l'écran de mon ordinateur (windows) a mon SONY KD55S8005C....

Merci

profile.country.GB.title
stickerlee
Explorer

Download player from Google Play store. When it asks for location approval select denied and only then will it take you into settings were you can approve location. Come out to your logos and click on the EU player with luck from the logo screen to the sign in screen and your there. The problem as far as I can see is the location country, I got message once player is not available in this country. Just persevere with it there does seem to be a bug. You may have to uninstall a couple of times but once you get in to the log in screen your OK.

profile.country.GB.title
Largeportion
Explorer

I have persevered with getting this to work on my bravia tv. I got the message at times this app will not work in this country. Going through the times that I had to input my location was I hadn't during set up at all. Only after finding that installing YOUVIEW and having to input my location did the Eurosport player open immediately. I hope this helps someone with the frustration I had.