Join now - be part of our community!

Freeze image during broadcast

SOLVED
profile.country.SE.title
Midaz45645735684684567465

Freeze image during broadcast

Hello, having a 65w855a model I would like to know if there is a way to freeze the image

during a standard broadcast.

I tried pressing the pause button during standard TV view but it didnt work.

It is useful to be able to do this, allowing one to tinker with various picture settings.

In the same way it pauses a disc when pressing pause, it should pause the image

when watching a broadcast or playing a game I think since the TV knows its current active input :slight_smile:

-Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

A couple of things you can do:

1. Connect a USB drive to the HDD Rec port on the TV and register it for recording functions.  This will give you access to "Pause Live TV".  See : HERE
  2. Add some photos or movies to a USB drive and play them back on the TV itself
  3. Use a Bluray or DVD (assuming one is connected) and play-back/pause whatever is playing.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

A couple of things you can do:

1. Connect a USB drive to the HDD Rec port on the TV and register it for recording functions.  This will give you access to "Pause Live TV".  See : HERE
  2. Add some photos or movies to a USB drive and play them back on the TV itself
  3. Use a Bluray or DVD (assuming one is connected) and play-back/pause whatever is playing.

Cheers

profile.country.SE.title
Midaz45645735684684567465

Thanks Quinnicus, I have an USB harddrive connected with pics and clips and I was afraid the

TV would destroy its content during registration, but of course I can just insert a small USB stick

for the purpose.

Option 2 and 3 isnt really an option since I want to take a still or screenshot of the actual broadcast per say.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would destroy the content :slight_smile:

32GB or more is needed last time I looked.