Join now - be part of our community!

How do i connect my KDL-55HX923, SKY+HD and PS3 to a STR-DG520 amp ?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
specraver
Visitor

How do i connect my KDL-55HX923, SKY+HD and PS3 to a STR-DG520 amp ?

I can get the PS3 with pictures and sound and the SKY but i can't get get sound when trying to view content from the TV,eg BRAVIA internet video. Please advise me on the best way to connect the kit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

ok, well simple terms the Amp supports HDMI pass through which should make it easier for you, PS3 connect via HDMI pass thru, (2 cables) use HDMI 1.4 High Speed versions (for 3D), do same with SKY with your choice of cables, and the tv to the Amp use latest cable with ARC (audio return), and set them up in the menu,in set up, HDMI set up, then set up your devices in there and see how that goes.

get yourself some pro gold red HDMI  cables from Amazon still on special offer for £10.49, very nice cable.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bravia55HX

Hi,

ok, well simple terms the Amp supports HDMI pass through which should make it easier for you, PS3 connect via HDMI pass thru, (2 cables) use HDMI 1.4 High Speed versions (for 3D), do same with SKY with your choice of cables, and the tv to the Amp use latest cable with ARC (audio return), and set them up in the menu,in set up, HDMI set up, then set up your devices in there and see how that goes.

get yourself some pro gold red HDMI  cables from Amazon still on special offer for £10.49, very nice cable.