Join now - be part of our community!

I have a new Sony Bravia KDL26EX553 which I purchased in the UK. I only have analogue tv channels. When auto tuning, the set retrieves several channels but the only sound we get is interference. Please can you help

profile.country.en_GB.title
Simonmorrall
Visitor

I have a new Sony Bravia KDL26EX553 which I purchased in the UK. I only have analogue tv channels. When auto tuning, the set retrieves several channels but the only sound we get is interference. Please can you help

2 REPLIES 2
drhowells
New

Hi, I am a bit confused by your post. Are you still in the UK? If you are, then you aren't getting analogue channels because there aren't any. We are all on Digital now. Do you have an aerial cable plugged into the TV? Is it an external aerial or internal? Do you have any other devices / TV's that can receive channels OK?

Bravia55HX

Hi,

as drhowells said but additionally worth noting that if your using an external roof aeriel and its been up there a long time its likely its not a digital one or the cabling is frayed or damaged, you really need to check this first