Join now - be part of our community!

INTERNET BROWESER ON SONY BRAVIA KDL 32EX403

SOLVED

INTERNET BROWESER ON SONY BRAVIA KDL 32EX403

I have just made the internet connection (BT Infinity) to my Sony Bravia KDL 32EX403 TV. It has software PKG4.117EUL-0108

However - I can't find the internet browser on the TV menu. When I hit 'Home' on the TV remote I get the display that allows you to scroll horizontally between Setting - Photos - Music - Videos - Digital - Analogue - External Inouts - Network - Qriocity - but when I scroll vertically down these headings I can't seem to find anything that resembles an internet browser.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunatley your TV model (2010) does not have a built in web-browser.  Only models from 2011 onwards.

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunatley your TV model (2010) does not have a built in web-browser.  Only models from 2011 onwards.

Cheers

Ah - is there any downloadable update to add a browser?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately not in afraid.  I think its to do with the actual operating system of the TV itself (not just a firmware update) of which is not compatible.  Or it could be because Sony didnt do a deal with Opera until the 2011 models.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Correct, it can't handle Opera unfortunately due to processing limitiations. You could always look at getting a current Blu-ray player, but you may find a better web browsing experince on tablets, smartphones or laptops rather than the TV as you have full control over the cursor on those devices.

Hope this helps