Join now - be part of our community!

Is the KLV-28R412B tv coming to the UK

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
airefc
Explorer

Is the KLV-28R412B tv coming to the UK

Is the KLV-28R412B (or equivalent size model) tv coming to the uk?  I see it has been released in india.

Otherwise you can only get a 24" which is too small or a 32" which is too big for the bedroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsxz8TCuhA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
airefc
Explorer

Phoned the sales line and asked them but they didnt think the 28" is coming over here.  Fustrating as I will have to wait or buy another brand tv now.  Why they would release a 28" in India and not here is strange. We dont all want a postage stamp size screen or a large screen dominating the bedroom with no choice inbetween.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Different models are released in different geographical regions depending on various factors.  Ive not heard of models or similar size coming to the UK.

To double-check, try contacting Sony Sales : HERE

If you have the room though, 32" is good !  :slight_smile:

http://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/televisions/r450b-r410b-series

Cheers

airefc
Explorer

Thanks for the reply.

I have a 32" in the living room and a 32" in the bedroom is too overbearing for me (even with the smaller bezels).

Other brands have 28" size, Samsung, LG (with freeview hd). But I want a Sony as I have Sony in the living room and Sony phone etc and want ot remain with this brand.

Sony have a gap to fill with 28" being ideal, even if its not the most popular size im sure it would sell well. (I realise they previously did a 26" model).

airefc
Explorer

Phoned the sales line and asked them but they didnt think the 28" is coming over here.  Fustrating as I will have to wait or buy another brand tv now.  Why they would release a 28" in India and not here is strange. We dont all want a postage stamp size screen or a large screen dominating the bedroom with no choice inbetween.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I understand your frustration, however at least you have an answer.  The UK/EU region probably has models that India or Asia-Pacific will not get.

Cheers