Join now - be part of our community!

KD65X9005B : no more apps and no more play memories online access

profile.country.FR.title
jechome44
Explorer

KD65X9005B : no more apps and no more play memories online access

Dears,

on my KD65X9005B, I have no more apps on the SEN page (I had numerous apps a month ago working ok)

I only have 5 ou 6 apps included Play memory online but without access (just say all the time "refresh the internet content")

connection internet ok, power reset done on router and tv

notice that every thing is ok on my BDP-S7200 with the same network router

is the content need ipv4 or ipv6 or both (I put and verify both on my router and activate ipv6 on my tv ,  but it had worked  a month ago and during 1 year before with same settings)

I don't want to do a factory reset beacause i will loose 1To of records on my external HDD usb disk that will no be recognized after reset (it isclear in documentation "subscribe and unsubscribe" usb disk)

any ideas (even with a solution not to loose HDD records doing a factory reset)?

Regards

jm

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You have probably solved this long ago, but when all regional apps disappear (i.e. BBC iPlayer), leaving only built in apps like YouTube, this means that your TV is not connected to the internet correctly.  Disabling IPv6 has helped in the past, as well as giving the TV a static IP address and setting the DNS to googles 8.8.8.8 works.  Once done a "refresh internet content" is a must.

Other times a factory reset will also fix it.

Hope all went well anyhow.

Cheers