Join now - be part of our community!

KDL 32WD752 option button not working

profile.country.GB.title
stevied

KDL 32WD752 option button not working

I have lost the option button feature. When I press it nothing happens. Also I have lost the on screen channel info and the clock. The EPG guide is working OK. Plus the channels seem very slow to change. Factory reset time again?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @stevied

Support would most likely suggest a reset as a first option

so its probably best to perform one to see if it helps.

cheers.

profile.country.GB.title
stevied

Thanks jumpsuit, I will give it a go. I must say that I have never had so much trouble with a Sony TV before. Nothing serious just annoying. First the EPG wouldn't work then then clock and now this. I have reset it about 4 times so far.  I think the problem I have only appeared after I logged into my Youtube account but I can't be sure.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

If this has happened several times, it may be worth giving Sony Support

a call to see if they are aware of any similar issues with your model or a

possible solution.

Is the TV sill in warranty?

profile.country.GB.title
stevied

It has happened again 3 days afyer I fixed the problem with a factory reset. I will give Sony help a call tomorrow. I am getting a bit fed up with having to keep signing in to netflix etc.

profile.country.GB.title
stevied

Hi again,

Called support and spoke to a very nice chap who said he would call me back the next day. Turned the tv on the next day to find the problem had been fixed. Now a week later the problem has come up again. The Sony rep has tried to call me several times but my phone does not accept incoming international calls but sends them straight to answer phone. I also notice that when I use Amazon and return to the TV I have no picture and have to switch the tV on and off at the mains to get it back. I have never had so much trouble with a Sony TV before. Problem is tyhat this is a return TV which I bought online. It is registered with Sony so hopefully they will honour the gaurantee.