Join now - be part of our community!

KDL50W685A apps disappearing

Chesterflaps
Explorer

KDL50W685A apps disappearing

Hi all.

I bought the above tv a few days ago and overall I like it apart from the annoying 200hz issue and this one.

When I try to use it as a smart tv it's useless when. I first used it, all of the apps were there. Then today there were only the basic ones. I did a factory reset thing and they came back but once again they are gone.

It keeps telling me it cannot connect.

Ooh actually I have just turned it off and back on again and it has worked but there is obviously an issue and it's annoying.

Has anyone else had this issue?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chesterflaps wrote:
Has anyone else had this issue?

Hi Chesterflaps

It does seem to appear that more people than normal are reporting in with an issue on various devices.  But its rather difficult to determine whether its an individual issue or part of a wider issue.  But being peak time viewing now, if it was an outage, I would expect even more people to report in, so.....

Fingers crossed it remains stable though :slight_smile:

Cheers

faisal41
New

SEN is a really really bad joke

I shouldnt have to keep on refreshing internet content ! this is 2017, get real SONY, shouldn't ever have trusted this useless brand

faisal41
New

yes all the time, very very bad joke, am told that the aanswer is to reboot router and refresh internet content each time. An SONY say this with a straight face ! never mentioned this would be necessary when i bought this useless piece of junk.