Join now - be part of our community!

Problem upgrading firmware on HX700

profile.country.nl_NL.title
lusneij
Visitor

Problem upgrading firmware on HX700

Hi all, i hooked my HX700 up to the network today to watch Some movie trailers. I normally have the network connected to my PCH so It has been some time ago That it was connected. The TV has probably started to do a firmaware upgrade after I Turned it off.  And there lies the problem. It seems as if it has gone into a firmware upgrade loop and I can't turn it on anymore. I can see a trend in the red and amber lights flashing on and off. I have also tried to use the on button on the TV but that doesn't do anything either. I don't want to switch the power off because I am afraid to brick it. Can anybody help please?  Edit the next day. This morning it was still the same problem. I have now turned off the tv with the switch on the right, no luck. I have also disconnected the Tv from the mains, which also did not make a difference.  Now I am trying to find out how to reset the tv hoping that this will solve it. However I van only find instructions on how to reset when the tv is on, but mine doesn't want to turn on which is the whole problem. I am going to search the net further to hopefully find the solution.

Message was edited by: lusneij

Tags (2)
0 REPLIES 0