Join now - be part of our community!

SNP-N200 - No Content availble message on Lovefilm

profile.country.en_GB.title
squick
New

SNP-N200 - No Content availble message on Lovefilm

Hi,

Help, Lovefilm is giving me a message "no content available, try again later" when accessed via may SNP-N200.

I've had the device for about 2 months now and message is getting more and more regular and harder to get rid of.

I got work around from Lovefilm saying to reset parental controls (which i did not have set) and unregister and re-register the device.  This worked perfectly 1st time but each time following (usually twice a week) its taken more and more attempts to get this working and now its reached the point where i lose the will to continue with it.

Everything else if OK with the device, but Lovefilm was one on the key selling point to me on the device.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Si

3 REPLIES 3
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Very strange, shouldn't happen at all. Make sure you are running the latest firmware and maybe also then try running a factory reset and see if that flushes the problem as it sounds like a localised software error.

Do post back.

Thanks

ManxMann
New

Whilst not the same device I have a SMP-N100B that is doing exactly the same thing and has been for about 4months now!

I've been in contact with Sony and LoveFilm and both are doing nothing to help me solve this problem.

I wish you luck finding a solution.

squick
New

ManxMann,

Nothing found yet.  I've attempted the factory reset as advised - it worked once, but when i turned it on the following day it was back to the same message..

ManxMann, would your provider by any chance be "manx telecom"? Would be something else in common if you did.