Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KD65XE7003 best settings for Sky-Q HD ?

profile.country.GB.title
SamSmudgicus
New

Sony Bravia KD65XE7003 best settings for Sky-Q HD ?

Hi,

I just got a new Sony Bravia KD65XE7003, hooked it up to my Sky-Q box and the picture is underwhelming, to say the least.   Watching the World Cup football in HD really highlights just how poor the picture quality is.   Colours are just wrong (too strong and overpowering) and the quality of the picture is simply not sharp enough for that HD wow factor.   This TV replaces another Sony Bravia TV that developed a fault and couldn't be repaired, but it had a much better picture.   It was a comparible TV of the same value so I was expecting similar quality.   Actually our previous TV wasn't 4K like this new one, so in a way I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised by it.

I would be grateful for any advice or guidance on the various settings on the KD65XE7003.   The settings straight out of the box are awful and affect the picture in a really horrible way, so perhaps there are settings that best suit Sky-Q broadcasts.   There doesn't seem to be a huge list of picture setting options, but if anyone can help then I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sam

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You can find instructions on adjusting the picture here.

Maybe other community members will be able to help further.

Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes,

M