Join now - be part of our community!

sony Bravia KDL 22ex 320 iplayer stopped working

profile.country.en_GB.title
npmaylesby
Visitor

sony Bravia KDL 22ex 320 iplayer stopped working

BBC Iplayer has suddenly stopped working on my Sony Bravia TV.  it loads in a white page that suggests I check the connections etc.  (all are working fine on other players and internet browser.)

I have checked the internet settings and the connection is good. 

Has anyone else got this problem, is it a BBC issue?  (Iplayer still works on computer)

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
SybLondon
Visitor

We have the same problem

dommatyler
Visitor

Same issue for me. KDL-32CX523. Same white screen and error message. Thought perhaps that the BBC had changed their URL for web-enabled TV access? It certainly looks like it's a missing link error, when I press "back" I get a flash of a previous page, which shows a message about the URL but I can't read it fast enough.

Please fix SONY, I really value this funtion.

Thanks.

dlc4784
Visitor

same problem   ====   come on sony move this forward

reggie_lampert
Visitor

The BBC iPlayer stopped working on our KDL24ex320 yesterday.  I can still access BBC News, LoveFilm etc. but with the iPlayer I get a white screen suggesting I check the URL, internet connections, etc which are all good.

I've tried a factory reset but I still get the white screen .

I can access the iplayer on our other Sony TV.

Any help coming our way?

profile.country.GB.title
Japes22
New

I have/had the same issue with Iplayer on a KDL-40CX523 .... Interestingly I have another Sony TV that does not have the issue.... KDL-37EX503

Both operate on the same wired network but would appear to use different versions of the Iplayer application..

Stop Press !!!!!!  As I type it seems to have righted itself..and both now seem to be working...... Result !!!!!

sony-cat

Same here, just started working again on it's own.  I am trying to work out where the problem lies, with Sony or the BBC.

dommatyler
Visitor

Mine is working too. Thanks to whoever fixed the issue, glad to know someone is listening out there...

npmaylesby
Visitor

Indded the Gods of tech have worked their wonder.  Thanks to whoever it was.