Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KDL-48R510C won’t open Netflix

profile.country.GB.title
Mr.Canadian
New

Sony Bravia KDL-48R510C won’t open Netflix

I have a Sony Bravia tv model KDL-48R510C and last night our 2 year old shut the tv of like he often does by accident, except this time while trying to reopen Netflix it came up with a network error “ can’t remember the number” and I tried the internet and everything was fine YouTube worked as well as our phones, now today I spent most of the morning on Sony tech line and they had me do various things unplugged the tv and router refreshed internet content and a series of factory resets, nothing has worked and after I reset Netflix by clicking the more options button last night it won’t even bring up a error code just pauses on the first screen that only says “Netflix” please help us 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I would have suggested a factory reset, but you say you have already did this and the issue is still not resolved.  Can you check and make sure your TV has the latest software update?  More details here.

It might also be best getting back in touch with the support team for further assistance here.

Let me know how you get on. 

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Mr.Canadian
New

Actually I checked the latest updates and I was updated but just still wouldn’t work I actually ended up waiting just before it froze on the Netflix screen and hit return and it took me to the sign in page I re-entered my email and password and all is well now what a weird issue and a fluke that I resolved it by hitting the return before it froze

Sent from my iPhone